Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing social media strategy in line with the scope of work for a varied spectrum of clients.
- Develop content calendars that will deliver against the social strategy, working in collaboration with strategy and creative teams
- Content management, approving creative & scheduling content
- Write design briefs for asset development, and work with creative teams to develop the content
- Propose and develop proactive tactical activations to deliver against channel objectives e.g. driving engagement and improving channel performance, and work with our clients to help build a successful social media presence
- Continually monitor and report on performance and key learnings of the channel, content and activities.
- Define best practices for social media management, and share that knowledge
- Continually stay up to date on trends and innovations in audience behaviours, channels, and platforms
- Champion content and social media internally and externally and help them understand the role of social media experiences and community management
- Embrace the spirit of teamwork and collaborate effectively with your colleagues
- Uphold the highest standards for all agency work and be an advocate of team and agency
- Highly responsive, timely and effective at meeting client requests
- Take to understand our clients’ businesses
- Write clear, cohesive, client-ready documents. You have strong written and verbal interactions with internal teams and possess strong public speaking and presentation skills
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Brilliantly personable… communication is the lifeblood of our business. Your passion must lie in working with people. You must have a natural ability to handle challenging situations and personalities with charm
- You have demonstrable proven experience delivering community engagement across multiple social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You have proven experience in developing and running successful paid social media campaigns on LinkedIn and Twitter that utilises focused audience targeting
- You are an experienced writer and content producer who creates content that engage your audiences. You have experience in long- and short-form copy writing and production, for organic/paid purposes, in various formats (e.g. video, illustration, podcast, editorial copy) across social and digital platforms, including websites, emails, all prominent social media channels for B2B and B2C audiences
- You care deeply about the work; you want to do great work that matters in this world
- You have strong knowledge of technical functionalities of social platforms and format requirements
- You have a broad understanding of social media audience behaviours in both B2B and B2C communities
- You are proficient with social media monitoring and digital publishing and measurement tools including Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, and Google Analytics.
- You are highly experienced in working with digital and social performance data and telling stories about performance and audience insights using Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have strong attention to detail, and are comfortable working across multiple workstreams/clients, whilst ensuring timely delivery
- You have a minimum of 12 months previous agency or media owner experience
- You are results-oriented, collaborative, and an adept problem solver
- Great responsibility from Day One – the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible holiday (minimum 22 days)
- Competitive Salary
- A fun and engaging working environment
- Pension Scheme
- Social by name, social by nature… We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation