- Creating andimplementing social media strategy in line with the scope of work
- Daily communication with clients and heads of department to meet all briefs and deadlines
- Content management, approving creative & scheduling content
- Influencer management, scouting effective partnerships and making them happen
- Community management, strategically managing all communication on the social platforms we’re managing
- Creating paid social campaigns and boosting content
- Monthly and Quarterly Reports, including data analysis
- Brilliantly personable… communication is the lifeblood of our business. Your passion must lie in working with people. You must have a natural ability to handle challenging situations and personalities with charm.
- A love for brands and social media… you must be fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You will be naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and be excited about its potential.
- Experience working with social media… a minimum of one year is required.
- Pride in your work… we treat our client’s brands as our own and are meticulous about our approach. You will have real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection.
- Real drive and ambition… you will be a large part of a small company constantly adapting to the ever-growing world of social, and we need people who have the mindset of growth as well as the ambition to get there.
- You will be enterprising and eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business.
- Great responsibility from Day One – the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible holiday (minimum 22 days)
- Competitive Salary
- A fun and engaging working environment
- Pension Scheme
- Social by name, social by nature… We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation