Summary of position
This role will be an integral part of our ability to produce content and collateral for our clients.
To provide consistent designs and creative ideas, as well as deliver design services for time sensitive projects and campaigns. The position will work directly with HOD for Video/Motion Graphic, Web Design and our Social Media Manager to create compelling, engaging and on brand content across various forms.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Transforming written content into a variety of fully designed long-form and short-form content, including whitepapers, blogs, posts, brochures, etc. with complementary graphics
- Creating design templates across various brands for content to support recruitment marketing
- Excellent illustration and typographic skills are a must – an ideal candidate will be very experienced in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. Prior experience of art working documents ready for print is also desired.
- Ongoing re-purposing existing content into multiple alternate formats, for example transforming a pitch decks into infographics, social graphics, video, etc.
- Ongoing exploring and testing new content formats i.e ebooks, LinkedIn Slideshare, etc.
- Storyboard and create videos, including animation and graphics
- Creating and updating email templates as needed to support business development and customer life-cycle marketing
- Creating email templates across multiple brands to support marketing
- Ongoing design and creation of banner ads to support awareness, nurturing and business development for our clients
- Creating banner ad templates across multiple brands to support recruitment marketing
- Ongoing design and creation of higher engagement ads including GIF, rich media, video etc.
- Ongoing creating and updating bank of media including gifs, videos, infographics to use in social media and designed according to fit within Twitter and LinkedIn specs
- Creating social media templates across multiple brands
- Creating/updating client presentation templates
- Creating and maintaining bank of approved imagery to use in presentations and documents
- Sourcing new imagery as needed
- Designing and creating materials to support events including presentation templates, signage, collateral, swag, digital and print ads, etc.
- Great responsibility from Day One – the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible holiday (minimum 22 days)
- A salary of £21,500 – £23,000 per annum
- A fun and engaging working environment
- Pension Scheme
- Social by name, social by nature… We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation