Take a look at our latest roles
This role is for an intern to work with the team over the summer on business development projects. This is a dynamic role for an enthusiastic student to learn about the business, marketing, technology and content delivery during your placement. The specific tasks and responsibilities for the role will be driven by the operating environment within the business; however, are expected to cover the following broad areas:
- Support the planning, development of, and execution of external marketing campaigns.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Researching new tools and technologies for use both within the business and our training content.
- Supporting the commercial team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assisting in promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Working alongside the operational team to successfully deliver immersive learning events for Big Orange Media’s client base.
The preferred candidate will not necessarily have experience in all of the areas the role will encompass but must be able to learn quickly and be willing to accept new challenges. Training and support will be provided to enable experience to be gained in all relevant areas.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in a number of the following areas:
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords).
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- An eye for graphic design
- Current enrolment on a course with business or marketing focus.
- Knowledge of and a passion for puzzles and games, in any form or context.
However, to be successful in the role the candidate must:
- be dynamic and driven.
- have an attention to detail.
- have a passion for achieving excellence.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- be competent with technology, but keen to learn more.
- have a strong academic background, although specific qualifications are not required.
- have a passion for learning and continuous development.
- be able to think creatively and have the confidence to think differently.