The Business Development Executive Candidate:
As well as having sales experience you will be upbeat with a passion for creativity!
- 1+ years sales experience, preferably from a digital background.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a small, young team
- Ability to communicate with Senior Executives
- Entrepreneurial, upbeat and ambitious
- Excellent tea making skills
The Business Development Executive Role:
This is a bit of a hybrid role. Most of the time you will be selling creative solutions for social media management, video production, website design and branding, and talking to potential clients from the UK and The Netherlands. You will also be attending client meetings to present the Big Orange Media proposition. As well as this, you will also be willing to roll your sleeves up to help out as and when needed!
- Look after existing accounts and establish new accounts on a daily basis – this includes day to day telephone sales and face to face meetings.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Create proposals for clients based on daily calls and meetings
- Attend regular meetings with senior team discussing activity, prospects generated, weekly plans, monthly goals, territory analysis and plan international travel at international events.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information (magazines, websites, etc.) on pricing, products, new prospects, etc.
- Recommend changes or improvements in products by evaluating results and competitive developments. New revenue stream ideas always welcome.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional sales technique and knowledge by attending regular sales training sessions; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in networking events.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and client sales.
- Staggered working hours to allow for calling different destinations.
- Great responsibility from Day One – the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible holiday (minimum 22 days)
- Competitive Salary
- A fun and engaging working environment
- Pension Scheme
- Social by name, social by nature… We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation